Fast and high voltage pulse generation and measurement
Montena technology core competences lie in design, development, production and installation of products and systems for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing..
Montena specializes in the generation and measurement of high-voltage fast transient impulses, simulating natural and human-made electromagnetic phenomena.
- Pulse Current Injection (PCI) generators for tests according to MIL-STD-188-125 1 / 2.
- NEMP (Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse) / HEMP tests according to MIL-STD-464, MIL-STD-461, AECTP 500, IEC 61000-4-25 or DIN VG 96903-80..
- pulse generators for conducted susceptibility tests according to the Defense Standard DEF STAN 59-411 Part 3, respectively the DCS05.B, DCS06.B and DCS12.B test methods
- generators for conducted susceptibility tests, capable of injecting damped oscillatory waves up to 300 A. The test method with the optional coupling clamp is similar to the one described in MIL-STD-461 CS116 except that this new series of generators can produce much higher current levels
- pulse generators for MIL standards conducted susceptibility tests, according to MIL-STD-461 CS106, CS114, CS115 and CS116 test methods..
Montena are committed to delivering qualitative and reliable products compliant with the most stringent requirements.